UAB “Aktyvistas” (hereinafter – the Lessor) provides rental of bicycles, velomobiles and other recreational equipment (hereinafter – owner) and additional equipment rental services to the clients (hereinafter – hirer) according to the prices approved by the company, and in rental places, which are published on the company’s website. www.kurortupramogos.lt
- Rental terms:
- Inventory is rented to persons under 18 years old, age upon presentation of an identity document (ID card, personal passport or driver’s license);
- The rented bicycles, velomobiles or other leisure equipment are not insured against civil liability or voluntary insurance (theft, damage to inventory or other damage), therefore the lessee is fully responsible for the rented inventory and the damage caused to him (financially) according to the inventory or parts thereof specified in the rental regulations. / supplements rates.
- It is forbidden to drive drunk inventory to drunk persons, intoxicated with narcotic drugs or other drugs with a strong effect that affect a human reaction, and cannot be passed on to third parties.
- Inventory must be returned to the owner at the agreed (specified) time according to the mutual agreement. When the inventory is returned later than the time agreed by mutual agreement, the inventory rental price is recalculated for the delayed time according to the valid or separate agreement rates. Note: The hirer is allowed to delay 14 minutes. the time specified in the contract (both bicycles and velomobiles). After 15 min. the delay is counted in another full hour. Rental time is accounted for and rounded: 1 hour. 15 min. – 2 hours etc.
- If the hirer rent a bicycle longer then 5hours, than he use it until the shop close for a day price.
- The hirer agrees that the inventory has been taken over to the tenant in a proper, operational and complete manner.
- The lessee is allowed to use the rented inventory in accordance with the provisions of these conditions, but it is necessary to do so in a reasonable manner, taking into account the following:
1.7.1. to use the inventory in a way that would contravene the requirements of the current Road Traffic Rules and must pay fines or costs related to road traffic offenses;
1.7.2. riding in unsuitable places or conditions, if it causes damage to the inventory, as well as not to ride a bicycle and bicycle in the Botanical Park, Birutė Park, J. Basanavičius street, Palanga Bridge and Sand.
1.7.3. to carry passengers in excess of a specified number of persons in the inventory and to use the inventory in such a way as to endanger the Client or third parties themselves, or disassemble it;
1.7.4. to use the inventory for commercial or promotional purposes without the prior written consent of the owner;
1.8. It is recommended that the tenant ride at a safe speed, taking into account weather conditions, wearing head protection and appropriate clothing.
1.9. In case of failure of the vehicle it is necessary to notify by phone +370 699 92580. If the fault is reported, the rental time will be stopped and the lessee undertakes to deliver the leisure vehicle (s) within 2 hours. to the rental point. If the landlord has a free means of transport, the lessee can order the transportation of the defective inventory at a cost of EUR 0.50 per kilometer for transportation.
1.8 By signing the rental agreement at the place of service, the customer confirms that he is familiar with the terms and conditions of the lease and agrees with them.
- Rent agreement
2.1 The Lessee, by signing the lease of the Inventory, agrees and confirms that the rented inventory has been inspected and is suitable for use / operation, no claims regarding the condition of the rental inventory;
2.2 The Lessor confirms that the Lessee has provided all the necessary information / instructions to the Lessee regarding the peculiarities of using the rented inventory;
2.3 The Lessee confirms that he is physically fit and able to use the leased inventory to have the necessary practices and all the necessary skills.
2.5. The Lessor shall have the right, within its statutory limits, to use the Customer’s contact details for direct marketing purposes (ie to offer its own or similar services and / or to inquire about the offered goods or services), ensuring that Customers have a clear, free and easy-to-implement disagreement or denial the use of data for direct marketing if the customer did not initially object to the use of such data for each offer.
- The Lessee, by signing the Rental Agreement, agrees and confirms that he assumes full responsibility for the damage caused to the leased inventory or third parties during the entire rental period – from its transfer to full repayment, and undertakes to indemnify for the damage caused to the Inventory or additional equipment or to indemnify the entire inventory. value, loss or irreparable damage.
3.2. The Lessor determines the following damages for the Lessee’s fault:
3.2.1 The technically damaged or otherwise damaged bicycle: puncture of the tire – 2 €; sanding – 2 €; wheeling – 10 €; another variable-rate fine depending on the amount of damage depending on the price of the damaged bicycle part;
3.2.2 The technically damaged or otherwise damaged velomobile: puncture of the tire – 5 €; another variable-rate fine depending on the amount of damage depending on the price of the damaged velomobile part;
3.2.3 For damaged, lost lock or key – 7 €, for damaged or lost vest – 7 €, for damaged or lost helmet – 20 €.
3.3. Damage inflicted directly or indirectly by a minor using the leased inventory will be the responsibility of the minor’s parents or legal guardians / representatives.
- Rights and obligations of the hirer
4.1. The Lessor shall have the right to demand the Lessee’s monetary guarantor for the rented equipment.
4.2. The landlord has the right not to rent the inventory for intoxicated people who are intoxicated with drugs or other potent drugs that affect a person’s reaction. You also reserve the right not to rent the inventory to potential suspects for the prevention of theft.
4.3. The Lessor shall not be liable for the Lessee’s loss as a result of not being able to use the rented scooter in the event of a breakdown in the event of an accident or similar. Also due to late scooter returns.
4.4. It is the Lessor’s responsibility to check the inventory regularly to ensure that the leased property is technically in order.
4.5. The lessor is entitled to request the payment of: (a) the amount of the rent calculated on the basis of the rental price in the lease contract before leaving the rental point; (b) the amount that is charged for the late return of the inventory in accordance with the established rules on the time of the lessor; (c) an amount to compensate for the losses incurred; (d) the amount of additional services.
- Tenant’s rights and obligations
- The Lessee has the right to use the leased inventory on the basis of the signed Rental Agreement.
- When the lessee returns the property to the lessor under the terms of the lease, the lessor confirms the fact of returning the inventory with his signature.
- The Lessee shall keep and conserve the rented inventory and use it for the purpose of the inventory.
5.15 The Lessee shall pay for services rendered on the basis of the rates provided by the Lessor.
5.16 The Lessee must notify the Lessor as soon as possible of any loss, damage or any other damage caused to the Inventory, and of any extension of its term of return.
5.17In accordance with the Lessor’s Rules, the Lessee shall cover the losses incurred by the Inventory due to the fault of his or her authorized persons.
5.18 The lessor gives the lessee the opportunity to rent a reflective vest.
5.19 The Lessee undertakes to ride safely without endangering the health of other passers-by.
5.20 The Lessee shall take all the safety measures, even leaving the rented inventory for a short period of time.
5.21 The Lessee is fully responsible for the health and life of his or her children during the period of use of the INVENTOR.
5.22 The Lessee undertakes to notify the Lessor as soon as possible of any loss of inventory, theft, accident and any other problem. The incident must be notified by toll-free telephone +370 699 92580. In each case, the Client remains responsible for the damage and loss of the inventory in accordance with the provisions defined in these rental terms and conditions until all circumstances have been clarified and established otherwise.
- Other Provisions
6.1 Any disagreement or dispute arising out of this Agreement shall be settled by negotiation between the Parties, and in the absence of an agreement, in accordance with the procedure established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
6.2 The liability of the parties shall be determined in accordance with the following rules of the lease of the inventory and in accordance with the procedure established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
6.3 The Lessor shall not be required to provide the Lessee with a second copy of these Terms and Conditions.
APPROVED TRANSLATION FROM BICYCLE AND TOWEL CONTRACT:
By signing the Inventory, I confirm that:
- I have read and agree to the terms and conditions of the Inventory Rental and / or have introduced the persons who will use the rented inventory;
- I am aware that the terms and conditions of the rental of the inventory are published at the rental location and on the website www.kurortupramogos.lt.
- I agree to assume full responsibility for the damage caused to the rented inventory or to third parties;
- I undertake to indemnify for damage to the damaged inventory specified in the terms and conditions of the Rental Inventory or to reimburse the full value of the Inventory if it is lost or irreparably damaged;
- I am informed that the rental location is monitored by video cameras in order to ensure the quality and safety of services and I do not object to it;